Silicon Carbide (SiC)
Silicon Carbide SiC wafer is the future generation semiconductor material, with unique electrical properties and excellent thermal properties. Compared with silicon wafer and GaAs wafer, SiC wafer is more suitable for high temperature and high power device applications.
Camtek developed dedicated inspection and metrology solutions, as well as analytic tools to address this emerging market.
Capabilities• Handling transparent material area on the wafer using Dark Chuck
• Backlight Chuck for early stages of the process
• PAL to handle transparent wafers
• EEF - Edge grip capability
• Automatic Defect Classification (ADC) based on deep Learning for yield management
• BOW measurement
• Predicted Yield - wafer defect position accuracy <2um for die yield prediction
• Tool Matching over 90% and over 95% repeatability
Technologies• STS – Surface Topography Sensor
Designed for the Advanced Packaging market, the EagleT-AP provides both 2D and 3D inspection and metrology on the same platform,while keeping extremely high performance and throughput levels.
Designed for speed and accuracy, Camtek's EagleT-i is one of the fastest and most accurate 2D inspection tools on the market.