SAP Implementer – Production & Planning (PP) Module
Define, develop and implement work processes in SAP PP module (Production Planning and Supply Chain module).
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Information Systems Engineering
- Previous experience of at least two years as SAP implementer in the Production Planning module (PP) – must!
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain and production processes
- Extensive experience with MRP processes
- Wide knowledge and experience in defining and customizing production processes – Work Orders management, Work Orders reporting and Shop Floor management
- Experienced with Material master data – in-depth knowledge of item level parameters that influence MRP processes
- Experience with Bill of Materials – Assemblies-Components links and definitions
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Forecasting functionalities
- knowledge of Product Trees costing– an advantage
- Knowledge of additional SAP modules (MM, SD, QA) – an advantage
- Experience with PLM and MES systems – an advantage
- Proficient with office tools – Excel, Power Point, Word, Project, Visio
- English at a very high level – must!
- High self-learning capabilities
- Experience working with SharePoint – an advantage
Quality & Regulation Engineer
- Working with the R&D team on the quality and regulation required for projects and new items approvals.
- Support transfer of products to production, both internally and at subcontractors in terms of quality and regulations
- Treatment of the regulation of batteries and hazard materials with the relevant bodies
- Handling deviations and customer complaints (CC); initiating, follow-up and closing CAPA; investigating customer complaints with the relevant parties, updating CC data and preparing 8D reports.
- Conduct internal audits and at suppliers: planning, execution, summary, follow-up and closing CAPA with the various parties
- Filling and handling customer questionnaires
- Perform various tasks including, quality and regulation, administrative and others that may be required and defined by the manager
- Quality / Electronics / Electrical / Mechanics / Mechatronics Engineer with an education and experience in regulation in the Semiconductors / electronics industry
- At least 2 years experience in RA & QA
- Experience in the field of product standards & regulation – Must
- Established background in the Semiconductors industry – Advantage
- CQE Certification – Advantage
- Ability to read and understand mechanical’s drawings
- Relevant education (course) and experience in conducting tests
- High communication skills and service-oriented
- ‘In the details’ person, assertive, persistent and results-driven
- Proficient in both Hebrew and English (writing and speaking)
PMO System Engineer
- Responsible for management and execution of multi-disciplinary R&D projects, targeting Camtek road map and customers’ requests
- Responsible for planning his projects and activities
- Managing multifunctional teams (Mechanical, Software, Hardware, System and Physics) comprised of internal, external and/or matrix headcount to execute projects
- Responsible for technical solution characterization and definition, as well as validation of final solution transfer of knowledge and design to production and service
- Interfaces and coordinates with marketing, Operations, Engineering, Production and other disciplines in Camtek
- Writes specifications and follow-up on design activity until completion according to plan
- B.Sc. in Engineering (preferred field in Electrical or Mechanical or Physics) – required
- Proven experience in Multi-disciplinary project management – required
- At least three years experience in developing multidisciplinary systems, combining electro-optical – mechanical systems
- Experienced with MS Project – an advantage
- Wide knowledge and experience in system development processes
- Proven experience from the semiconductor industry – an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English (writing, reading and speaking) – required
- Lead, mentor, manage and grow a team of skilled professional physicists
- Provide technical leadership and guidance:
- Choose technical solutions to meet current and future needs
- Adherence to high development standards and best practices
- Hands-on involvement in diverse development phases starting from initial research and characterization, through concept design and feasibility study to the final design and qualification
- Provide requirements and guidance to leading optical and optoelectronic vendors to develop state-of-the-art customized optical assemblies
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to deliver optimal solutions from requirements to production
- MSc degree or higher in applied physics or electro-optics engineering
- 2+ years of hiring, leading and mentoring a development team of 3+ engineers
- 5+ years of experience in optical systems development
- Hands-on experience in laboratory work
- Matlab capability – required
- Experience with Zemax – required
- Background in microscopic systems – an advantage
- Hands-on experience in equipment industry (semiconductor, digital printing, medical, military etc.) – an advantage
Algorithm Senior Group Manager
- Managing the algorithms group of Camtek 6 Engineers and growing.
- Manage the research, design, development and proliferation of algorithmic solutions in the fields of Image processing, Computer vision and Machine/Deep learning.
- Continuously promote the technical capabilities of the group (including recruitment, on-boarding, training, manager mentoring and more).
- Identify and promote long-term algorithmic opportunities for future roadmap.
- Work in collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams (such as physics, application development and software) and Product/Program management to provide best-in-class algorithmic solutions to the product needs.
- Engage with customer-facing activities, sub-contractors and academic collaborations.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Physics / Computer science / Mathematics (Ph.D. – advantage).
- Solid knowledge background in the areas of Image processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- 10+ experience in the development of Machine Vision algorithms.
- 5+ years of algorithmic managerial experience (including managing team leaders).
- Solid knowledge in C++ and C programming
- Excellent analytical, technical and interpersonal skills.
- GPU knowledge – advantage
- Perform integration to the Assembly (mechanical, optical, electronic) at the machine level
- Performing final tests on the machine at the system level
- Practical Mechanical Engineer/ Practical Electronic Engineer/ Practical Mechatronics Engineering – required
- Three Years or more experience in integration of multidisciplinary systems (semiconductor companies, medical companies, security companies, etc …)
- Experience in reading Mechanic’s drawings – required
- Also willing to examine practical engineers with background and technical experience at the machine level
- English in good level – Must
- Willingness to work overtime
- Willingness to travel abroad for installations or troubleshooting
NPI Project Leader
Leading and transfer products from R&D to production
Major Duties and responsibilities
- Lead a complex process – which includes Engineering, Logistics and Testability experience.
- Work Procedures – Very good written communication skills in English.
- Working training.
- Define and implement production testing tools and jigs.
- Support suppliers with design issues.
Major skills and abilities
- BSc. degree in Electronic / Mechanic Engineering
- NPI and sustain engineering with 3 years’ experience
- Familiarity with NPI methodology process
- Familiarity with HW and Mechanical engineering and design process
- Familiarity with operations work environment
- ERP experience (SAP) – an advantage
- PLM experience – an advantage
- Product plan manage – MS Project S/W experience
- Extensive familiarity with the internet and computer
- Ability to lead a complex process – which includes Engineering, Logistics and Testability experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Hebrew.
- Very good written communication skills in English.
- Good oral communication skills in English.
- Team worker.
- Logical thinking, Mathematical ability, Creativity, Improvisation ability with problem solution, Flexibility, Design ability, Originality, Methodical thinking, Sticker for details, High output in short time, Thoroughness, Target oriented, Openness & curiosity, Independence, Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Communicating the requirements of customer needs to the R&D, from spec definition to final release to customer
- Defining product properties – Ease of use, GUI, improvements
- New features definition from definition to release
- Training and continuous relationship with customers in analysis of system applicative problems
- Application support/post-sale for optical scanning systems installed at customer’s site
- Support the global territories technical teams
- Writing documentation for support and training in English
- Support new and existing systems abroad
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Engineering
- One-year experience (or more) as support engineer/service engineer/application engineer/ Process Engineer/Device Engineer in the semiconductor industry on multidisciplinary machines.
- Willing to travel abroad when it will become relevant (1-2 trips per Quarter).
- Working with various company interfaces – R&D, Manufacturing, Physics
- Fluent English (oral and written) – Must
Application & Validation Engineer
The application and validation engineer serve as an interface between the marketing and the R&D, ensuring product requirements are properly delivered from marketing to R&D and verifying the products’ quality at the end of the development cycle, by using advanced analytic tools
- Work closely with R&D groups including: physics, algorithms, systems engineering, etc.
- Conduct comparative analysis of the system’s current versus previous generations Build dedicated test plans for new developments.
- Conduct application validation of new developments.
- Perform various analysis for the R&D and marketing
- Work with dedicated tools
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineer/ /BA degree in applied physics or electro-optics engineering
- Background in multidisciplinary systems/Optical Systems – Must
- Background as a process Engineer in the semiconductor Industry – Big Advantage
- Experience in Validation and debugging- Must
- Data analysis skills
- Writing documentations in English
- Working with various interfaces
- Fluent English (oral and written) – Must
- Experience in Excel, data analysis and visualization
- JMP- An advantage
C# Software Developer
- Participant in development of multidisciplinary project end to end full stack
- The development shall be mostly in C# and C++
- Lead development tasks through all stages – gathering requirements, planning, performing DRs and full implementation.
- Design and implement various features on a wide range of platforms.
- Work closely with System and HW engineers, SW developers, QA and many more.
- Perform design and code reviews and system integrations.
- Constant collaboration and knowledge sharing with the SW team.
- BSc Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering / Computer Science
- Experience in Win environment, specifically C# – required
- Experience in C++ – Big advantage
- Experience in Com technologies – An advantage
- WPF experience- An advantage
- Experience working on multidisciplinary products – An advantage
Senior Algorithm Engineer
What our Algo developers do:
The position Includes diverse scopes of work from innovation through roadmap and short-term features and down to supporting existing capabilities and providing problem analysis expertise.
Comprises multi-disciplinary (physics, mechanics, sys engineering and application) interactions and provides wide exposure to those fields as an integrated part of the job.
May require exciting short overseas travel to customer sites.
Our algorithm developers play an active and leading role in the entire development process – A “One Stop Shop”. From problem formulation through research and development and on to final product implementation within Camtek’s SW and algorithms frameworks. Our unique blend of activities exposes members of the team to vision, data and software tasks, enabling professional and personal growth in various disciplines.
Vision and data challenges span processing, manipulation and analysis of 2D and 3D sensory data as well as (big) Data Sets, while running across a heterogenous (CPU\GPU) complex distributed computing system.
Such challenges cover:
- Automatic anomaly detection under challenging conditions
- Classification and filtering
- Object detection, registration and measurement
- (Big) Data analysis and manipulation
The core disciplines employed cover:
- Classic computer vision
- Machine learning and Deep Learning
- Image Processing and enhancement
- Computational Geometry
- Statistical analysis and modeling
- Coding: C\C++\C#\Matlab\Python
- Sc or Ph.D. in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics or equal
- Passionate about innovation and keeping in tune with up to date trends
- Work within a team and mentor others while being able to Independently lead a task\algorithm project, including multi-disciplinary interaction
Vision\data ( at least 3 years of experience):
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and statistical analysis and modeling
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow\Keras\PyTorch
- Familiarity with and understanding of the classic image processing and computer vision field
- Proficiency with Python and Matlab, including machine learning, machine vision and image processing libraries\extensions
Coding ( at least 3 years of experience):
- Matlab \ Python
- Prior Experience from a multi-disciplinary company (optical systems/microscopy, medical, defense, automotive industries)
- Experience in the semiconductor industry processes and terminology
Physicist / Electro-Optics Engineer
- Be part of a multidisciplinary Camtek R&D and product development team working on the state of the art optical microscopy.
- Develop Camtek next generation microscopy illumination systems and assemblies.
- Develop Camtek next generation 3D metrology technology.
- Define, assess and evaluate optical components, cameras, sensors, assemblies. Conduct simulations, experiments and develop final acceptance and test procedures for optical and opto-electronic systems.
- Assess inspection and metrology needs per customer requirements and work close with leading optical and opto-electronics vendors to develop state of the art customized optical assemblies.
- BA degree or higher in applied physics or electro-optics engineering
- Minimum two years or more experience in the industry
- Graduated students with a practical background in industry (student work in the field. Etc.) will also be considered (final project is not stuffiest)
- Background in microscopic system and / or 3d systems – an advantage
- Hands on experience in laboratory work – must!
- Matlab capability – required
- Experience with Zemax – an advantage
- Familiarity with C# or C++ – an advantage
- Hands on experience in equipment industry (semiconductor, digital printing, medical, military etc.) – an advantage