Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
Our Algorithm group is looking for an experienced Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer.
Responsible for research, development, implementation, integration and support of state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms as software components in a complex multidisciplinary environment.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / Electrical engineering or equivalent (Ph.D. – an advantage)
- Strong theoretical foundation and at least 3 years of hands-on experience in Computer Vision and Image Processing algorithms
- Experience in developing Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms – an advantage
- Experience in C++ programming – must
- Knowledge in Statistics – an advantage
- Data analysis capabilities
- Experience in MATLAB / Python
- Self-learning academic background – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (Hebrew and English)
- Good team player
IDM Worldwide Director
Based in Oregon, USA, the IDM account director will manage all the activities with Camtek’s strategic customers, including technical, operational, and business aspects
- Build & manage support teams to meet customer expectations
- Interface and communicate seamlessly with various teams at Camtek’s Headquarters
- Expand business at customer sites worldwide by identifying new business opportunities
- Manage worldwide forecasting and update internal systems on a regular basis
- Negotiate and close contracts
- This position reports to Camtek’s USA General Manager and the Product Director at HQ.
- The primary location is based in Oregon, USA, but will also interact with both customer sites and Camtek HQ to meet business goals and achieve results
- The position requires both strategic and tactical thinking processes
- Outstanding communication skills: This position requires deep knowledge of large-scale account management and commercial experience interacting with customers’ technical engineers, procurement specialists, and management teams
- Experience in managing a team
- Several years of semiconductor capital equipment experience
- Ability to travel: 25% of the time may be required throughout the USA and worldwide
- Bachelor’s degree (technical preferred) or related degrees
- Lead, mentor, manage and grow a team of skilled professional physicists
- Provide technical leadership and guidance
- Choose technical solutions to meet current and future needs
- Adherence to high development standards and best practices
- Hands-on involvement in diverse development phases starting from initial research and characterization, through concept design and feasibility study to the final design and qualification
- Provide requirements and guidance to leading optical and optoelectronic vendors to develop state-of-the-art customized optical assemblies
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to deliver optimal solutions from requirements to production
- MSc degree or higher in applied physics or electro-optics engineering
- 2+ years of hiring, leading and mentoring a development team of 3+ engineers
- 5+ years of experience in optical systems development
- Hands-on experience in laboratory work
- Matlab capability – required
- Experience with Zemax – required
- Background in microscopic systems – an advantage
- Hands-on experience in equipment industry (semiconductor, digital printing, medical, military etc.) – an advantage
- Perform integration to the Assembly (mechanical, optical, electronic) at the machine level
- Performing final tests on the machine at the system level
- Practical Mechanical Engineer/ Practical Electronic Engineer/ Practical Mechatronics Engineering – required
- Three Years or more experience in integration of multidisciplinary systems (semiconductor companies, medical companies, security companies, etc …)
- Experience in reading Mechanic’s drawings – required
- Also willing to examine practical engineers with background and technical experience at the machine level
- English in good level – Must
- Willingness to work overtime
- Willingness to travel abroad for installations or troubleshooting
NPI Project Leader
Leading and transfer products from R&D to production
Major Duties and responsibilities
- Lead a complex process – which includes Engineering, Logistics and Testability experience.
- Work Procedures – Very good written communication skills in English.
- Working training.
- Define and implement production testing tools and jigs.
- Support suppliers with design issues.
Major skills and abilities
- BSc. degree in Electronic / Mechanic Engineering
- NPI and sustain engineering with 3 years’ experience
- Familiarity with NPI methodology process
- Familiarity with HW and Mechanical engineering and design process
- Familiarity with operations work environment
- ERP experience (SAP) – an advantage
- PLM experience – an advantage
- Product plan manage – MS Project S/W experience
- Extensive familiarity with the internet and computer
- Ability to lead a complex process – which includes Engineering, Logistics and Testability experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Hebrew.
- Very good written communication skills in English.
- Good oral communication skills in English.
- Team worker.
- Logical thinking, Mathematical ability, Creativity, Improvisation ability with problem solution, Flexibility, Design ability, Originality, Methodical thinking, Sticker for details, High output in short time, Thoroughness, Target oriented, Openness & curiosity, Independence, Ability to prioritize tasks.
Application Development Engineer
The application and validation engineer serve as an interface between the marketing and the R&D, ensuring product requirements are properly delivered from marketing to R&D and verifying the products’ quality at the end of the development cycle, by using advanced analytic tools
- Work closely with R&D groups including: physics, algorithms, systems engineering, etc.
- Conduct comparative analysis of the system’s current versus previous generations Build dedicated test plans for new developments.
- Conduct application validation of new developments.
- Perform various analysis for the R&D and marketing
- Work with dedicated tools
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineer/ /BA degree in applied physics or electro-optics engineering
- Background in multidisciplinary systems/Optical Systems – Must
- Background as a process Engineer in the semiconductor Industry – Big Advantage
- Experience in Validation and debugging- Must
- Data analysis skills
- Writing documentations in English
- Working with various interfaces
- Fluent English (oral and written) – Must
- Experience in Excel, data analysis and visualization
- JMP- An advantage
C# Software Developer
- Participant in development of multidisciplinary project end to end full stack
- The development shall be mostly in C# and C++
- Lead development tasks through all stages – gathering requirements, planning, performing DRs and full implementation.
- Design and implement various features on a wide range of platforms.
- Work closely with System and HW engineers, SW developers, QA and many more.
- Perform design and code reviews and system integrations.
- Constant collaboration and knowledge sharing with the SW team.
- BSc Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering / Computer Science
- Experience in Win environment, specifically C# – required
- Experience in C++ – Big advantage
- Experience in Com technologies – An advantage
- WPF experience- An advantage
- Experience working on multidisciplinary products – An advantage
Physicist / Electro-Optics Engineer
- Be part of a multidisciplinary Camtek R&D and product development team working on the state of the art optical microscopy.
- Develop Camtek next generation microscopy illumination systems and assemblies.
- Develop Camtek next generation 3D metrology technology.
- Define, assess and evaluate optical components, cameras, sensors, assemblies. Conduct simulations, experiments and develop final acceptance and test procedures for optical and opto-electronic systems.
- Assess inspection and metrology needs per customer requirements and work close with leading optical and opto-electronics vendors to develop state of the art customized optical assemblies.
- BA degree or higher in applied physics or electro-optics engineering
- Minimum two years or more experience in the industry
- Graduated students with a practical background in industry (student work in the field. Etc.) will also be considered (final project is not stuffiest)
- Background in microscopic system and / or 3d systems – an advantage
- Hands on experience in laboratory work – must!
- Matlab capability – required
- Experience with Zemax – an advantage
- Familiarity with C# or C++ – an advantage
- Hands on experience in equipment industry (semiconductor, digital printing, medical, military etc.) – an advantage