NPI Project Leader
Leading and transfer products from R&D to production
Major Duties and responsibilities
- Lead a complex process – which includes Engineering, Logistics and Testability experience.
- Work Procedures – Very good written communication skills in English.
- Working training.
- Define and implement production testing tools and jigs.
- Support suppliers with design issues.
Major skills and abilities
- BSc. degree in Electronic / Mechanic Engineering
- NPI and sustain engineering with 3 years’ experience
- Familiarity with NPI methodology process
- Familiarity with HW and Mechanical engineering and design process
- Familiarity with operations work environment
- ERP experience (SAP) – an advantage
- PLM experience – an advantage
- Product plan manage – MS Project S/W experience
- Extensive familiarity with the internet and computer
- Ability to lead a complex process – which includes Engineering, Logistics and Testability experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Hebrew.
- Very good written communication skills in English.
- Good oral communication skills in English.
- Team worker.
- Logical thinking, Mathematical ability, Creativity, Improvisation ability with problem solution, Flexibility, Design ability, Originality, Methodical thinking, Sticker for details, High output in short time, Thoroughness, Target oriented, Openness & curiosity, Independence, Ability to prioritize tasks.
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Engineering
- One-year experience (or more) as support engineer/service engineer/application engineer/ Process Engineer/Device Engineer in the semiconductor industry on multidisciplinary machines.
- Willing to travel abroad when it will become relevant (1-2 trips per Quarter).
- Working with various company interfaces – R&D, Manufacturing, Physics.
- Fluent English (oral and written) – Must
- Communicating the requirements of customer needs to the R&D, from spec definition to final release to customer
- Defining product properties – Ease of use, GUI, improvements.
- New features definition from definition to release.
- Training and continuous relationship with customers in analysis of system applicative problems
- Application support/post sale for optical scanning systems installed at customer’s site.
- Support the global territories technical teams
- Writing documentation for support and training in English
- Support new and existing systems abroad
Application & Validation Engineer
The application and validation engineer serve as an interface between the marketing and the R&D, ensuring product requirements are properly delivered from marketing to R&D and verifying the products’ quality at the end of the development cycle, by using advanced analytic tools
- Work closely with R&D groups including: physics, algorithms, systems engineering, etc.
- Conduct comparative analysis of the system’s current versus previous generations Build dedicated test plans for new developments.
- Conduct application validation of new developments.
- Perform various analysis for the R&D and marketing
- Work with dedicated tools
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineer/ /BA degree in applied physics or electro-optics engineering
- Background in multidisciplinary systems/Optical Systems – Must
- Background as a process Engineer in the semiconductor Industry – Big Advantage
- Experience in Validation and debugging- Must
- Data analysis skills
- Writing documentations in English
- Working with various interfaces
- Fluent English (oral and written) – Must
- Experience in Excel, data analysis and visualization
- JMP- An advantage
- Handling of deviations and customer complaint (CC), initiate, follow-up and closing CAPA,
- investigating CC with the relevant parties, updating CC data and preparing an 8D reports.
- Filling and handling customer questionnaires.
- Internal audits and at suppliers: planning, execution, summary, follow-up and closing CAPA with the various parties.
- Quality, hands-on, administrative and other tasks according to the need and definition of the manager
- Quality engineer or a combination of electronics / electrical / mechanics / mechatronics engineering with an education in quality.
- At least 2 years experience in quality
- Background in the field of SEMI.
- Mechanical understanding and reading drawings.
- Course and experience in conducting tests.
- High human relations and service orientation level
- drilling down into details, assertiveness and striving for results.
- Good expressing Ability in Hebrew and English, in writing and orally. Motivation, ability to work under pressure and willingness to work hard and overtime when needed.
- High level of written and oral English.
C# Software Developer
- Participant in development of multidisciplinary project end to end full stack
- The development shall be mostly in C# and C++
- Lead development tasks through all stages – gathering requirements, planning, performing DRs and full implementation.
- Design and implement various features on a wide range of platforms.
- Work closely with System and HW engineers, SW developers, QA and many more.
- Perform design and code reviews and system integrations.
- Constant collaboration and knowledge sharing with the SW team.
- BSc Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering / Computer Science
- Experience in Win environment, specifically C# – required
- Experience in C++ – Big advantage
- Experience in Com technologies – An advantage
- WPF experience- An advantage
- Experience working on multidisciplinary products – An advantage