Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
Our Algorithm group is looking for an experienced Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer.
Responsible for research, development, implementation, integration and support of state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms as software components in a complex multidisciplinary environment.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / Electrical engineering or equivalent (Ph.D. – an advantage)
- Strong theoretical foundation and at least 3 years of hands-on experience in Computer Vision and Image Processing algorithms
- Experience in developing Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms – an advantage
- Experience in C++ programming – must
- Knowledge in Statistics – an advantage
- Data analysis capabilities
- Experience in MATLAB / Python
- Self-learning academic background – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (Hebrew and English)
- Good team player
IDM Worldwide Director
Based in Oregon, USA, the IDM account director will manage all the activities with Camtek’s strategic customers, including technical, operational, and business aspects
- Build & manage support teams to meet customer expectations
- Interface and communicate seamlessly with various teams at Camtek’s Headquarters
- Expand business at customer sites worldwide by identifying new business opportunities
- Manage worldwide forecasting and update internal systems on a regular basis
- Negotiate and close contracts
- This position reports to Camtek’s USA General Manager and the Product Director at HQ.
- The primary location is based in Oregon, USA, but will also interact with both customer sites and Camtek HQ to meet business goals and achieve results
- The position requires both strategic and tactical thinking processes
- Outstanding communication skills: This position requires deep knowledge of large-scale account management and commercial experience interacting with customers’ technical engineers, procurement specialists, and management teams
- Experience in managing a team
- Several years of semiconductor capital equipment experience
- Ability to travel: 25% of the time may be required throughout the USA and worldwide
- Bachelor’s degree (technical preferred) or related degrees
C# Software Developer
- Participant in development of multidisciplinary project end to end full stack
- The development shall be mostly in C# and C++
- Lead development tasks through all stages – gathering requirements, planning, performing DRs and full implementation.
- Design and implement various features on a wide range of platforms.
- Work closely with System and HW engineers, SW developers, QA and many more.
- Perform design and code reviews and system integrations.
- Constant collaboration and knowledge sharing with the SW team.
- BSc Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering / Computer Science
- Experience in Win environment, specifically C# – required
- Experience in C++ – Big advantage
- Experience in Com technologies – An advantage
- WPF experience- An advantage
- Experience working on multidisciplinary products – An advantage
Physicist / Electro-Optics Engineer
Join Camtek’s physics team and work in a multidisciplinary R&D environment on state-of-the-art optical microscopy systems for the semiconductor industry.
Take part in conceptualizing, defining, developing and maintaining Camtek’s roadmap optical systems and customer-specific solutions.
Characterize electro-optical components and systems, conduct lab experiments and perform optical simulations.
Develop equipment and methods to facilitate acceptance testing and system integration of optical components and systems.
Collaborate with various disciplines in Camtek’s R&D organization, as well as external suppliers.
Support Camtek’s production and customers on optics-related matters.
BA \ B.Sc degree or higher in applied physics or electro-optics engineering.
At least two years of experience in the industry.
Hands-on experience in optical laboratory work
Matlab scripting \ programming capabilities.
Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
Experience with optical microscopy.
Experience with machine vision and image processing.
Experience with optics simulation software (Zemax, LightTools, etc.).
Experience with scripting \ programing languages (other than Matlab).
Background in the semiconductor industry.