Enabling effective process monitoring and control while predicting yield
The power electronics industry’s transition to Silicon Carbide (SiC) brings new inspection challenges. The Silicon Carbide (SiC) device market is expanding, including the production of battery-electric cars and other applications.
The main challenge for SiC defect inspection is to enable effective process monitoring and control while predicting yield through the detection and classification of critical defect types that are not always visible on the surface of the wafer in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
Camtek’s high-end optics and illumination channels support the power device manufacturing industry by enabling the detection of small defects at high resolution.
- Small defect detection at high resolution
- Inspection of transparent and semi-transparent wafers
- Backlight illumination
- Advanced handling solutions
- Advanced processing engines for defect inspection and metrology
- High-resolution 3D confocal sensor and CLIP (Camtek Light Interferometry Profiler)
- High-density backlight LED illumination