The FRT MicroProf DI optical inspection tool, enables inspection of structured and unstructured wafers during the entire manufacturing process. By combining 2D inspection and metrology, the MicroProf DI provides measurement solutions for a variety of applications, including defect inspection and wafer-level metrology for micro-bumps, RDL, overlay and through silicon via (TSV) in a single measuring tool.
The MicroProf DI includes several modules that can be flexibly combined on the same tool platform, covering all wafer surfaces at high throughput for efficient process control. The modules include optical inspection and classification of defects via single-shot and step camera module, review of defects via a high-precision microscope and comprehensive multi-sensor metrology with different topography and layer thickness sensors. For the optical, non-contact and non-destructive analysis of hidden structures and inclusions in the wafer, interferometric layer thickness sensors with infrared light source and an IR microscope are also available.
- High-precision optical surface inspection for semiconductor applications
- Metrology and Inspection flexibly combined in one fully automated platform
- Defect inspection with single shot module, step camera and microscope station
- Fast and reliable inspection of defects down to sub-μm range
- Dark field micro inspection and bright field macro inspection